Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pillow freak...

I think everyone has got pillows in their homes... whether the fluffy, round, funky or pure and plain ones! You must admit, pillows are fabulous! They are a great gadget that you can cuddle, squeeze or use for "pillow fights".  I have been "wondering around" the web when I came across The Constantine Collection and I must say, I was very impressed and I love her style! The items are fairly pricey but you pay for the quality... all designs are hand worked on quality natural cottons linens and wools. But if any of you have found a similar product at lower prices I would appreciate if you shared the information :) 


The designs are inspired by love, life and all their favourite things... from the collection you can see that the designer stays true to who she is therefore upcoming Olympics have been a huge influence... check out the collection. 






 A bit of 60s...



Love and floral designs...












No comments:

Post a Comment