Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feng Shui… Help!


Very little has happened in here over the last week as I was out enjoying my holiday, a little bit too much I must say. But no worries, Feng Shui is here to help! I am no longer going to talk about the delightful taste of chocolate but on how to increase the numbers on your bank account! I know you are smiling now… the following article gives eight simple tips on how to achieve it and I am, most definitely, going to give it a try.

I am going to declutter all back left corners in my house, fix all things that are broken and introduce more green and purple into the “money areas”. I hope it all works… but if not then at least my house is going to look nice and that’s a positive outcome!


NO MORE CLUTTER!

 Let me know if you ever attempted Feng Shui in your life… if not then start decluttering those left corners or the kitty is going to get you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment