Friday, April 20, 2012

Today we are admiring all that's unusual and unique!

But, does it mean practical? the following design of a bookcase shaped as a tree breaks 
the tradition of horizontal shelving and seems to take over a lot of space. 
The designer of this brave creation is Roberto Corazza and I must admit, I like the concept! It is unusual and trees are a great representation of wisdom and growth therefore it can easily hold off any book. I think it looks cool! this item is most definitely unique... 




Or check out these Books inspired Pages Chair, one day you can sit on a pink chair and the next day on a purple one... creative and funky! It allows for adjustments of the seat height and backrest cushioning. 



Another gadget that has amazed me was the Magnetic Curtain designed by Florian Kräutli, 

and I've thought I've seen everything... You can shape this curtain to whichever form you 

like as it has got magnetic points. Therefore it allows you to have fun, and having fun is 

always good! the only downside is that this item is still a project and isn't produced, but 

looks great... 








Kräutli


No comments:

Post a Comment