Friday, April 6, 2012

Is anybody getting excited about Easter these days?

I don't really expect you to answer this question... however it would be nice of you, are you waiting in anticipation for The day? how many chocolate eggs are you planning to eat and did you think about how many hours of exercising it is going to take you to burn all those empty calories? By the way, by saying this, I don't mean ruining your Easter holiday! but lets be honest... they say to burn 200g of consumed chocolate you would have to intensively exercise for approximately 2 hours! that's why I told everyone around me not to buy me any chocolate Easter eggs... 


The main reason of this post is not to put you off the chocolate but to celebrate this beautiful time of the year... I am saying "beautiful" because what's not beautiful about those colourful painted eggs, Easter bunnies, blooming flowers and delicious cakes... I found this website "FamilyFun" http://familyfun.go.com/easter/ where you can find the most creative Easter decorations I have ever seen. Check it out for ideas and let me know if you decided to put them into practice... below- some of my favourite decorations :)


Leaf Print Eggs: http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/how-to-make-leaf-print-eggs-673756/

This is how it's done... 
 


Hello little fellas! aren't they just so cute...


The SUPER egg!





No comments:

Post a Comment