Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunny mixed with rainy...not so favourite combination

...this is what I see outside the window, one minute it was sunny then all of a sudden it started raining (sounds familiar?) and now again the sun is pouring through the window warming the side of my arm... The weather doesn't bother me as much at the moment because I'm at home but the mixture of rain and sun totally annoys me... but where am I heading with this? someone would ask... It is a spring time but I found myself searching for fireplaces!maybe because I am a bit cold at the moment or maybe I'm thinking ahead of events and trying to prepare for cold spring/summer weather...? that can happen very easily and I don't want to find myself without a "proper warmer" that's going to heat my bones! also the outdoor heaters are a great use in a barbecue season and trust me we need them in Ireland! spring or even summer evenings tend to be very cold, therefore a patio heater is a great solution!  Below are some of my favourite modern design both for the interior and exterior use... 









Don't forget that you can use our wall stickers or wallpapers to decorate the space around fireplaces! 
MAKE A STATEMENT

P.S it's dull, cloudy and rainy outside, Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment