Thursday, April 5, 2012

I love when I go shopping...

...and I find something that I can share with you, my dear friends. Yesterday's beautiful and sunny weather, despite the low temperatures, made me visit our local garden centre http://www.countrylife.ie/ where I found this beautiful folding screen! It perfectly suits everything I have said in my previous post... its an art with flower images that make your heart sing. Flowers are a representation of good energy and positiveness (for me anyway) therefore if you want to increase your wealth use images that give you positive feeling, in this case beautiful flowers! 

Below are images of the folding screens...I took them with my phone therefore they might not be the best quality! I was like the secret agents...I hope nobody noticed my weird behaviour :) 









Who cares they were made in China... 


P.S. I didn't buy one because I had no funds to cover this expense and I wouldn't have the space for it... it is fairly big item, but anyone who had got a big house should get one!



No comments:

Post a Comment