Monday, March 19, 2012

Simply Chocolate


I went shopping yesterday and I found these “cool” keyrings. One of them, in particular, caught my eye as I am a chocolate lover but still love to do sports…

Would you agree with the keyring and tick the 3rd option? Because I am still indecisive…

Key facts about chocolate: 
1. Most of all chocolate is one of the most indulging sweets available… (I think). But to avoid being subjective, the research shows that with the moment we bite into chocolate our bodies release Endorphins that boost both our cardiovascular and mental health.
2. Flavanols: are the plant molecules present in chocolate that have a series of health benefits including high blood pressure reduction which simultaneously decreases the risk of heart attack!
3. LOVE: A quote that defines what chocolate does to you!“Melting sensuously on the tongue, it creates the most delightful sensations, intriguingly embracing one with intense feeling of love and being loved”- I bet you all have experienced that feeling! 

 HOT CHOCOLATE... yummm

Coffee and chocolate are almost inseparable and are a great combination for dessert... here is our design representing the subject...


No comments:

Post a Comment