Friday, April 13, 2012

Today we love everything inspired by sunflowers...

The most obvious items that can hold off the bold sunflower motive is the dress... Rodarte's, Van Gogh inspired, Spring Summer 2012 collection is just breath taking, I couldn't resist to share.


But yet one of my favourite, sunflower inspired, bold and beautiful, gowns has been created by Emilio PUCCI...just check out the sunflower like cut-out, isn't it just fabulous? 



Then after the fashion its time for dessert... I mean desserts inspired by and decorated with sunflowers. I think they are very famous among "brides to be", no wonder why... this beautiful yellow flowers look very welcoming!




Just looking at them makes me feel hungry...



What a beautiful setting... I fell in love with the design, which is Terra Cotta Sunflower by Maxcera.



If we don't have enough of the yellow flower... bold nail art is just right. By the way the author of the design is very talented therefore visit her,  blog for tutorials, we support artists! 


And we also, have got sunflower motives in our shops...

1. Graphic wallpaper 

2. Picture

3. And of course... wall sticker




No comments:

Post a Comment